Saturday, September 28, 2013

On the Menu this October

So how did it all go last month? Who followed my menu? Who grabbed a few ideas? Anyone interested in what's for lunch/dinner THIS upcoming month? It's almost October so you'll finally find some "comfort food" on the menu. We're talking roasts, stews, and of course fall vegetables such as pumpkin, parsnips and sweet potatoes...

DSC_0745
October Menu: inclusive of lots of comfort food! :)

If you need scanned copies of October's menu, I can be reached at sortingsprinkles at gmail dot com. Otherwise, clicking on the pictures below and you will get a bigger, clearer image of the menu. :)
EPSON013
EPSON012
EPSON011

* * *

Your comments make my day ! 
(Please note : comments won't be visible until after my approval!)


* * *

Today, I'm happily linking up to


If you would like me to link up with you, please don't hesitate to ask, it might take me a week or two, but I generally do!

No comments:

Post a Comment