Monday, May 13, 2013

Sorting Sprinkles is now on Facebook!

After much internal debate, I finally decided to create a Facebook page for Sorting Sprinkles. I actually never intended to but then again, I never thought Sorting Sprinkles would get this many visitors either. After all, Sorting Sprinkles was simply meant to be an online journal where I kept all of my children's school progress along with the pictures of what we did and the links to the printables used so I'd be able to use them later with Zahavah or in case friends asked. As it turns out, a lot of you seem to enjoy looking through what we do (how cool is that?) and...as it turns out, I enjoy sharing it too.

Now, I'm not a huge technology person and it will probably take me a while to create any other accounts (and that's if I ever do ever create a Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc account) for Sorting Sprinkles but for now...let me introduce you to Sorting Sprinkles's Facebook Page! Yes, it's here. Now, don't get all excited. There isn't much going on because the content is and will always remain on this blog. I unfortunately do not dispose of a lot of extra free time (I mean, who does?) so maintaining the Facebook page will be possibly quite minimal but I really thought it'd be nice to connect with all of you and also to be able to thank my fellow bloggers who choose to feature me on their Facebook page. Anyhow, if you enjoy what you see here at Sorting Sprinkles, feel free to drop me a line on the Facebook Page and feel free to "Like" Sorting Sprinkles. If leaving a comment makes my day..."liking" Sorting Sprinkles on Facebook will easily make my week... ;)


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to see you are on Facebook. Excited to share some of your great posts over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's part of why I did it. Makes networking "a bit" easier. I'm just a bit slow at joining these social networks I guess... :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the Facebook world! I've enjoyed what I've seen so far!! Will definitely be sharing some of your goodies on their with my followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to! :) It's a big part of the reason why I have joined Facebook actually! :) Makes sharing & thanking much easier! :)

      Delete